Our most versatile Secure Element VaultIC408, provides all cryptographic algorithms and tamper resistant storage to provide state-of-the-art security features to a large panel of devices: Immutable digital identity, Secure communication, Firmware download, Encryption and more...
Security from edge to cloud with secure credential injection at hardware level (Vault-I-Trust). Compatible with AWS IoT, Azure IoT & in general any TLS network with code examples for WolfSSL, mBedTLS.
You can rely on the security brought by VaultIC408; it is a tamper resistant secure element, certified by NIST FIPS 140-3 CMVP.
Easy Connect & Trust for fast and easy design-in with complete product support package and example codes for a broad range of use cases.
Extended user memory with dynamic file system to store credentials for multiple applications running on one chip.
Block Diagram VaultIC408
Cryptographic services authentication:
- Elliptic Curve digital signature generation and validation (ECC - GF2n, GFp) up to 572 bit.
- Key Establishment ECC-DH, Message encryption AES, Message Digest SHA256, 384 or 512, Strong Authentication Global Platform SCP03
- On-chip key pair generation or VaultiTrustTM data generation and provisioning
Certifications / Standards:
- VaultIC408 is FIPS 140-3 CMVP
- True RNG: NIST SP 800-90A, NIST SP 800-90B
- ECDSA: FIPS 186-4
- ECC Parameters: NIST SP 800-186
- User file system up to 16 kBytes.
- Operating range: 1.62V-5.5V.
- Extended industrial temperature range (-40°C to +105°C).
- Available package: SOIC8 (8.0mm x 5.2mm x 2.0mm), QFN20 (4.00mm x 4.00mm x 0.75mm).
They trust us
State of the Art Drone Security
The Parrot ANAFI AI Drone is a State-of-the-art example of end-to-end IoT device security, implemented by SEAL and Parrot. It is the result of more than 20 years hardware security, device provisioning, and PKI experience.